Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Josh's Version

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Work
2. Church
3. my big red truck
4. Computer hardward
5. Wifey
6. Computer games
7. reading
8. Family

8 books I've read and enjoyed:
1. Ender’s Game
2. The Stand
3. Eragon
4. Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites
5. Sphere
6. Harry Potter
7. Book of Mormon
8. Angels & Demons

8 Words/Phrases I say often
1. Splendid
2. Thank you for calling Dialresults
3. “Hi my name is Ellen…” Then I add some snotty addition like “I like sandwiches.”
4. Brilliant
5. I’m hungry
6. I’m tired
7. Dude….
8. I don’t know.

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. skydive
2. Europe
3. cruise
4. open my own business
5. become a grandfather
6. own a home
7. see the launch of a Space Shuttle
8. fly in a fighter jet

8 things I've learned this past year
1. I don’t like prosciutto.
2. I am stronger than I believed.
3. I learned the dangers of not understanding the ramifications of a decision.
4. how to change the brakes on the truck.
5. I like it warm, more than I like it cold. I like it room temperature.
6. how to steam up a tasty pot of edamame
7. the importance of an anti-static pad
8. It is important to have friends.

8 places I want to see:
1. Vienna
2. Niagara Falls
3. church sites
4. NY
5. Lourve
6. a beach with warm water, it doesn’t matter where.
7. Egypt
8. Jerusalem

8 Things I currently want
1. new computer
2. a house
3. a raise
4. a big tv
5. a family
6. to run
7. donuts with the raspberry filling on the inside
8. a dog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm sad that Chris' piercing's weren't included in your things to see column.