Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I've been tagged!

8 things I'm passionate about:

1. He's handsome and has great fleshy earlobes - ladies and gentlemen - JOSH!

2. A job well done

3. Music

4. Art

5. Making great memories

6. Trying new things

7. School

8. Family



books I've read and enjoyed:

1. The Stand

2. Falling Up

3. Jane Eyre

4. Ender's Game

5. The Davinci Code

6. Harry Potter

7. Twilight Series

8. Post Secret



8 Words/Phrases I say often

1. Shhh.... don't talk.

2. State Farm Estimatics, this is Ellen, I can help you.

3. Seriously!

4. I hate you bills....

5. It's business time.

6. Yes I can understand.

7. Que?!?!

8. raggamuffin



8 things I want to do before I die:

1. learn to swim

2. graduate with a Bachelor's degree

3. learn a foreign language

4. sing in or with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

5. open my own business

6. have children

7. have a dog

8. see the Thanksgiving day parade live



8 things I've learned this past year

1. boundaries are healthy

2. patience is going to be my life's struggle

3. trust in my dreams

4. if you lead by example people will follow either out of admiration or out of the desire to do it better than you, either way the end product is greater than it would have been.

5. Go ahead and record the entire day of the Kentucky Derby coverage or you'll record the wrong hour, yes I still feel bad.

6. How to make sunhats out of tape and a big peice of paper.

7. The best lessons I learned from TV this year came from a children's cartoon. I can't wait for next season to start!

8. I can make friends anywhere, with anyone if I just try.



8 places I want to see:

1. New Zealand

2. Lourve

3. Bora Bora

4. The Maldives

5. Washington, DC

6. Japan

7. Scotland

8. Yankee Stadium



8 Things I currently want

1. tuition money


2. a house

3. Josh's employer to grow

4. financial freedom

5. visit my family

6. the cowardly lions courage, the tin man's heart, and the scarecrow's brain

7. world peace

8. animal crackers in my soup.



8 people I want to tag:1. Beth 2. Shannon 3. Carolyn 4. Amy O. 5. Caleb 6. Josh 7. Jeffe' 8. Emma Joy

2 comments:

Amy and Nathan said...

So how did i not kow you that you guys have a blog! well now i do and will be checking quite frequently, so I am expecting updates!! ;) How are you guys?! I miss you TONS!!!!

AW Cake! said...

you are such a copy cat! Silly, you copied my answers for the last couple of questions and forgot to change them...must have been a busy day. (It's okay, I don't mind sharing with YOU!) ;)