Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Days of Blogging

All right, so I issued a challenge on a whim and then was taken up on it! Most people think my challenges are too crazy and just say, "You crazy, Blitzen!" And then I don't have to fulfill said Challenge. This has saved me more than once. This is why I surround myself with reasonable people, they monitor me. Keep my impulses in check.

But not this time.... Tomorrow starts the 12 days of Christmas, This friend, I'll call her Cheerful, blogged about hitting a writers block and so then came the challenge. We'll blog about 12 random things for 12 days straight.

So tomorrow it begins, we aren't putting any rules on this, just that we both have to write something every day on the agreed topic. Have any suggestions for topics? Leave me a comment. We probably won't write on gun control, child slavery or the cost of shoes (what are your overheads?) because we'll it's Christmas folks and Buddy the Elf taught me that the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

As a further disclaimer before this all starts I feel that I should warn you. School is out for winter break and I feel liberated to be me again. So the crazy is in full swing, you may suggest Yule Logs expecting to get a nice little Christmas story from me but maybe I'll post a recipe or a blog about Ren & Stimpy and a fake commercial they had on their show called Log! I can still sing the whole song! "It's Log, It's Log! It's big it's heavy it's wood. It's Log! It's Log! It's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a log, come on and get a log. Your gonna get a log! Everyone wants a log! From Mayco."

So yeah...you've been warned. Type at ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

I want to hear about some of your Christmas traditions. Knowing you, I'm sure there are some interesting ones! P.S. We just watched Elf Friday night--it's a must every year!

AW Cake! said...

Muahahaha!!! Day one, done. Maybe not very well, but done nonetheless. (Is that all one word?)

Wonders said...

I want to hear your opinions about uses of pantyhose other than for your legs. GO!

Staci Kramer said...

I want you to post a playlist of your favorite music. I need fresh tunes and you always know whats great. Better yet, burn me a CD for Christmas! What are you guys doing this year anyway? Wanna come over here and hear Jack's off-key carols? We would love to have you if you guys are here.