Saturday, December 19, 2009

Playlists

Christmas playlist:


  1. Barenaked Ladies - Footprints

  2. Carly Simon - Night Before Christmas - This is on the Mixed Nuts Soundtrack. Arguably the best Christmas cd ever created. I could just list all the songs from that album. Just purchase it. It's worth it!

  3. Harry Connick Jr - When My Heart Finds Christmas

  4. John Denver & The Muppets - Christmas is Coming

  5. King Singers - Stille Nacht - Oh yeah, that's my choir nerd showing!

  6. Augie Rios - Mamacita, Donde Esta Santa Claus?

  7. Barenaked Ladies/Sarah McLachlan - God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman/We Three Kings

  8. John Lennon - Happy XMas

  9. Otis Redding - White Christmas

  10. Sarah McLachlan - Song for a Winter's Night - Side note: Sarah made a Christmas cd. It's the saddest, suicide inducing holiday cd ever. She has a gorgeous voice, but something in it makes me want to turn off all the lights, weep softly and rock gently. Not very Christmasy. Good try Sarah but I warn you folks this CD is not for a sad Christmas.

  11. Harry Connick Jr - I Pray On Christmas. - It's a dream of mine to lead a ward choir in a stirring rendition of this song someday.

I-pod playlist: (no particular order)



  1. Weezer - Love Is The Answer - love them!

  2. Muse - I Belong to You/Mon Coeur S'ouvre a ta Voix - killer oboe stylings that bring me joy!

  3. Swell Season - Low Rising - just buy their whole album, you won't regret it.

  4. Owl City - Fireflies -addicted to this song, it's just a happy song.

  5. Ray LaMontagne - Let It Be Me - this man's voice feels like a hug for my heartache, enough said.

  6. Indigo Girls - Second Time Around - a list from me wouldn't be complete without an IG song, I'm just feeling this song right now.

  7. The Velvet Underground - I'm Sticking With You

  8. Flogging Molly - If I Ever Leave This World Alive

  9. Glee Volume 1 - Hate On Me - gleek.

  10. Ben Folds - Learn to Live With What You Are

  11. Foo Fighters - can I just say everything?? I guess the pick for today would be All My Life.

A double cd set for your listening enjoyment!


0 comments: