Sunday, April 4, 2010

Peeps Winner

Happy Easters Everybodies! "Hanging With My Peeps" was the winner of this years Peep Off. This peeps scene captures the basic flair of the book club of which Nancy and I both participate in. It features some of the books we've read and the fact that we always eat tasty meals! The prize van arrived at the home of Nancy yesterday to deliver her Peeps prize package. Come to find out she doesn't like the sugary delicious treats (blasphemer) so she took the coloring books but left the treats for me to enjoy!

Congratulations Nancy!! 350 or so days until next years competition, start planning now! I'm busy trying to figure out how to make peeps dance. I learned this year that microwaving a peep is not as funny as I thought it might be and that the new chocolate covered peeps are not delicious. Classic is where it's at!

2 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Thanks for the treats Ellen! It was fun and I look forward to next year! :-)

Unknown said...

Congrat's Nancy! It was by far the cutest!