Thursday, March 5, 2009

Testing 1,2,3

I've been taking my final for my leadership class for 2 hours now. I just came upon this question.


"Provided a “perfect world” explain the leadership theory that you feel best suits you and how you could utilize that theory in both your professional and personal lives. Give specific examples and use theory as presented in the book. "


You know it is time to stop for the night when the first thing that came to mind was PAPA SMURF and transformational leadership!! Granted it might be an interesting break for my teacher to read a short essay on how I would follow the leadership skills I learned from Papa Smurf and his ability to help the Smurf's reach their goal all the while becoming better Smurfs while at the same time become a better Papa Smurf himself each episode. I mean I could use really specific examples of the time they saved evil Azrael even though he's an evil kitty.



I'd give me points for creativity... throwing the hat in for tonight.


Smart Alec Smurf aka Ellen

2 comments:

AW Cake! said...

I think that when you wake up tomorrow morning and you've sobered up you'll read this post and think, "Yep, I should TOTALLY do it!" Go for it chicka! (And then let me know if your prof. decided to give you extra credit for creativity!)

AW Cake! said...

okay, so that last comment makes it sound like I think you're drunk...I don't. You're just TIRED-DRUNK. Get it? May'be I'M tired-drunk. Goodnight...