Monday, December 20, 2010

We have a full house! And in a full house a computer becomes a hot commodity. So tonight I blog from my iPod! My goodness are these keys tiny! I just have a quick little holiday ditty to share. I am wondering, why is Mrs. Claus so silent? Sister needs to represent! That is my angle if I ever write a children's Christmas book. A Mrs. Claus story... Maybe that will be tomorrows blog, if I score some computer time! I'm grateful to have everyone here, I'll give up all my computer time for them!

1 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Just wanted you to know I am reading your 12 days of Christmas posts. I read another friend's about her annual Christmas movie watching and was wondering what movies are on your list? In the same vein--what are your favorite/least favorite Christmas songs? I'm sure you've got some good ones!