Saturday, June 26, 2010

Change, change, change!

Do you know the Aretha Franklin song "Chain of Fools"? Until I was 18 I thought she was saying "Change, change, change! Change a fool!" I still think of that song when big occurrences happen in my life......changes such as JOSH AND I BUYING A HOUSE!!!! Yes! It finally happened. We are in and we love it.

The place is 3 bedroom, 2 bath with the biggest kitchen I've ever had the pleasure of cooking in since leaving home. But our favorite part? A pool! I think Josh has gone for a swim every night. We are homeowners! Thanks to all the helpers who hauled, carried and held our hand while we pouted about the process. Come swim whenever you want! I need one more thing though, we've always had a name for our apartments. The last being "Casa de Royale." New house needs a name, any suggestions?

2 comments:

AW Cake! said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I'm also turning a little green at the thought of having a pool - that would be heavenly at the moment!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Sorry we've been so out of touch. Once ryan finishes this job we might be human again. We definitely need to come over and check out the new pool!